Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAC

Options
  • 23-06-2014 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the NAC is a chlorine or an ozone pool?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Cottonballs

Probably best to contact them - email is sales@nac.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

Probably best to contact them - email is sales@nac.ie

I sent them a mail. Contrary to what others have said here and elsewhere, it's a chlorine pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Freddio wrote: »
    I sent them a mail. Contrary to what others have said here and elsewhere, it's a chlorine pool.

I thought that they did have an ozone system, but as it's so expensive it would only be used when major competitions are on and the pool loading is relatively low (compared to full squad training loads).
    I know a few pools here in Oz that work that way, although most are switching over to salt-water and Electrolysis as their main disinfectant now as it eliminates handling hazardous chemicals.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

I thought it was ozone too I must say as I was wondering if a chest infection was chlorine related, and it always is very clear out there.

Advertisement