Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTA 98-349

Options
  • 23-06-2014 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking at doing the MTA 98-349 exam in the next few weeks. I have researched study guides etc and the majority require payment. I have gone through the Certipoint study aid numerous times. Is there anywhere else I could get some good study tips free of charge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

skwinty wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am looking at doing the MTA 98-349 exam in the next few weeks. I have researched study guides etc and the majority require payment. I have gone through the Certipoint study aid numerous times. Is there anywhere else I could get some good study tips free of charge?

Don't bother with that exam, it's not worth the money. Best to go for MCSA Win 7 or 8.
    You could just study the fundamentals without taking the test and then go for MCSA.

Advertisement