Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei G510 or Huawei Y530

Options
  • 22-06-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

If you had the choice between those two, which one would you choose? Thanks, Bosupe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The Y530 seems to have a later version of Android. I think its a newer version of the G510.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭mondeo

Ye the y530 has 4.3 on it. It also a more updated duel core processor. Deffo get the y530. I played with it in car phone warehouse and the interface was very smooth on it. Not like the g510 at all which was choking itself going through the menus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭jeffk

Ive a G510 and I love it,didn't notice any issues going through menus,but then I do have a load of built in apps frozen and different apps to tweak the phone.

Comparison

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Huawei-Ascend-Y530,Huawei-ASCEND-G510/phones/8433,7829

Advertisement