Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubot P9 Cam 8.0MP 5.0 inch Dual Core Dual SIM Free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

Are you getting one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

no 4g?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

The ram is only going to end up frustrating you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

512 ram?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Del007

I have a galaxy note 1 and it has 512 ram, I'm amazed that I haven't hopped the thing off the wall. It gets so slow at times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

As of 4G I woudn't worry about it! You need a specific 4G plan and with the current allowance limits makes no sense. And tell me what you cannot do on 3G and can on 4G?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

padyjoe wrote: »
    As of 4G I woudn't worry about it! You need a specific 4G plan and with the current allowance limits makes no sense. And tell me what you cannot do on 3G and can on 4G?
    Short sighted to base a decision only on current plan offerings.

As for what you can't do? You can't download your podcasts or open a map search, whatever almost instantly on 3g. 3g is slow, especially in some areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

The screen res is 960 * 540, for a 5" screen you want double that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I love the way it says Newest Android OS when in reality it's 2 iterations behind...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 msvalhalla

If its Dual SIM you are after, I spent a lot of time last year looking for a dual SIM for travel. I ended up with the Wiko Stairway. A bit more pricey than the one above but still a lot cheaper than any of the brands we are used to. It is quite big in France and goes by a different name in other countries such as India (Micromax, I think).
    I used it constantly for two months with several SIMs and data plans, all handled very well, and I was quite happy with how it performed (until I dropped it in water).
    Bought it off amazon.fr for just over €200.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭eamonnq

http://www.pandawill.com/inew-i7000-smartphone-50-inch-hd-ips-screen-android-42-mtk6589-1gb-4gb-3g-otg-gray-p89928.html

Approx 70 euro.

You will have to wait a while for delivery, and customs might charge VAT.

Advertisement