Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posts doubling

Options
  • 21-06-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

I pretty much use boards exclusively on my mobile and I'm noticing that anything I post I automatically have to "go back" and renter the thread to delete my post as it's been entered twice.

Any idea what sort of which craft is going on here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Example.

I'm only posting this once...

Example.

Example.

Example.

Example.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I believe that similar issues have been experienced in the past by people using one of the unofficial Boards apps that they downloaded. If you're using one of them I would suggest uninstalling it and using the Boards Touch site instead. Testing is ongoing on the official Boards app, so hopefully it will be available shortly.

Zaph wrote: »
    I believe that similar issues have been experienced in the past by people using one of the unofficial Boards apps that they downloaded. If you're using one of them I would suggest uninstalling it and using the Boards Touch site instead. Testing is ongoing on the official Boards app, so hopefully it will be available shortly.

Ta for replying.
    I'm using mobile touch website on the stock Internet browser on an S3.
    I'll give chrome or opera a shot (when I remember my password) and see if it does it on them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Happening again since the DDOS attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

All my posts today (across two laptops) are experiencing this too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

...and naturally it doesn't happen there. Strange!

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

The double posting issue is fixed but let us know if it occurs again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement