Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bridesmaid dresses in Dublin

Options
  • 21-06-2014 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Started my search for bridesmaid dresses so my maids and I area heading up to Dublin city next week.Could anyone recommend anywhere to look to get the dresses that won't involve the mortgage of a small county :-) .
    Thank all x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Most high street shops do beautiful dresses suitable for bridesmaids.
    I'd look online first for ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

These are getting high praise for cut colour value quality etc and the shape suits everyone. The €109 one in particular.
    http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Bridesmaid-Dresses/IE_SubCategory_13626211819,en_IE,sc.html?intid=ws_ww_4

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

I was only bridesmaid shopping on Thursday. Debenhams have a good selection. I ended up buying mine in Arnotts in the Dresscode section. I only had one dress to buy but they have a good range and varied sizes and the staff were very helpful. They have 20% off the multiway dresses atm if you were considering those

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I got mine in Wedding World in Galway and found them excellent. They now have a shop along Marino Mart in Fairview, dedicated to bridesmaid dresses. Would be worth a look. Some really pretty dresses in the windows all the time.

Advertisement