Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hosting agreement (23 months) and stamp 4

Options
  • 21-06-2014 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I am not hijacking the previous thread dealing with the hosting agreement and stamp 4. I have a different issue with the hosting agreement. I had a hosting agreement of 23 months but I have been given stamp 1 for 2+ years. I have recently completed 2+ years now. I have the following question now
    Can I get stamp 4 with 23 months hosting agreement? In such a situation I have already completed 2 years with stamp 1.
    I am currently unemployed and actively looking for jobs. As you might all know that its really difficult to get a job with out stamp 4 now a days.
    What should be the solid ground to discuss with the garda immigration officer to be able to get Stamp 4?
    Many thanks in advance,
    Saad83

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 boxy_80

I have a similar question. I am short on 14 days to complete 2 years on my hosting agreement as my hosting agreement was for 15 months earlier and then for 8.5 months which may or may not extend.

Can I still go for Stamp 4 visa? Will i get it?

Thanks

Advertisement