Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Express. Memory issue

Options
  • 20-06-2014 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

I have a samsung galaxy express thats rooted with a 30gig sd card. and i still get error messages saying low memory space on phone memory not external.

can anyone tell me how i can move stuff to sd card and also use the sd card as my main place to save everything instead of the phone memory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

There is many app2sd apps that can help you do this. There also is link2sd but it requires root. Connect your phone to your computer and back up all your photos and then delete them off your phone. Then go into camera and find the option to save photos to the sd card. Go into application manager in your settings and delete unused apps or tap on them and press "move" or "move to"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Would like to add that it's a pity this phone does not allow apps to be saved to SD....

You can root it and then you should be able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

i did root it . but still unable to

Have you flashed a custom rom? This could get you more memory as the stock roms have loads of Samsung bloatware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

Have you flashed a custom rom? This could get you more memory as the stock roms have loads of Samsung bloatware.

No I didn't flash it. Is it handy enough to do?

Advertisement