Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper upgrade parts

Options
  • 19-06-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭

Parts you see packed are new, rest parts are used but in very good to top conditions will sell everything you see here for 60 posted pss2 piston alone with head cost 43$ without postage so get your self a bargain, no use of them couse out of hobby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭SOA23

what sniper are these parts for

For many spring rifles ,bought for l96

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭SOA23

would it work with steyr ssg p2

Well i had steyr ssg so i m thinking why it shouldn't work, its the same spring rifle as the rest, you can swap usually cylinder internals with all the rest spring sniper rifles, did hundreds of times since i started airsoft so im 100% sure it will work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

I'm afraid it's not that simple.
    I've been informed that you can't replace much on the SSG 69, as most of the parts are proprietary, hence the cheap buying price.
    Sorry to put off a sale, just want to warn him!

Eoghan S wrote: »
    I'm afraid it's not that simple.
    I've been informed that you can't replace much on the SSG 69, as most of the parts are proprietary, hence the cheap buying price.
    Sorry to put off a sale, just want to warn him!

What are you even talking about here my friend you telling me (who splited probably 200 guns if not more) its impossible to upgrade ssg69 ? Every single gun can be upgraded if cylinder cant be opened you just use cylinder which can be opened and replace it simple as that most cylinders are the same or needs very little to none modifications with simple file , but sure i think if there is no clue how to do it better dont do it at all thats first thing everyone should think before attempting to do any upgrades

Bump

Still available, willing to do good deals if bought with other items..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

renas wrote: »
    Still available, willing to do good deals if bought with other items..

Will it work in an SVD?

• Advertisement

Seller159 wrote: »
    Will it work in an SVD?

If i remember it right svd have different type of inners than most spring sniper rifles, so i def not sure about svd now, last time i hold one in my hands was probably 2 years ago, im out of hobby for a while, but you welcome to bring it with you and we can have look to it

bump

bump

bump

bump

b
    u
    m
    p

still up for grabs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

renas wrote: »
    still up for grabs

Any post that has the effect of moving your thread to the top is considered a Bump
    The minimum interval for a Bump is 24 hours
    Please read the Rules of this forum (which are compulsory reading) before posting here again
    Infracted

DeBurca wrote: »
    Any post that has the effect of moving your thread to the top is considered a Bump
    The minimum interval for a Bump is 24 hours
    Please read the Rules of this forum (which are compulsory reading) before posting here again
    Infracted

common man you know i wasnt doing it just to ignore the rules, i know all about it, just mixed up some time, sometimes those adds are here without bump for 3 days or even over, but thanks for reminding anyways everyone should follow the rules.

still here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Have a tm vsr g-spec 10, will the parts work in it?

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Have a tm vsr g-spec 10, will the parts work in it?

as i did mentioned in my previous posts, it might fit or might not for all rifles,if it wont fit there is always adjustments can be made to the cylinder and many other parts to make it fit, so its always a 100% to make it fit if you know what are you doing here, and again if you don't i won't recommend even to open it at all, i was using various pistons in various snipers during my airsofting days and i never had to think it will fit or not i ordered many pistons ,cylinders and all other parts with planing my way to upgrade the things i wanted, so point is if i wanted to upgrade something i always did and parts i wanted to fit in the thing was always mounted in ,no matter i needed adjustments of something or not i always worked my way around if i needed...

still here for those who want ,also im always willing to do a deals of my already low prices if bought more ,check my adds

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Where are you based?

portarlington

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Shrek3

th?id=HN.608029544081327200&pid=15.1&P=0
    Just wondering if you would also have aps2 sears like this?

Thanks

Shrek3 wrote: »
    th?id=HN.608029544081327200&pid=15.1&P=0
    Just wondering if you would also have aps2 sears like this?

Thanks

no mate def don't have them

bump

• Advertisement

bump

Advertisement