Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun Psytrance Hippy Festival who wants to join me

Options
  • 19-06-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi i would like to go to this Hippy trance festival in Hungary
    People say it is mentally kewl
    People are really nice
    Hippies from all over the world unite i would like to go there as well
    Who wants to join me
    I don t want to go alone
    only one life right
    The festival is called SUN PSYTRANCE FESTIVAL HUNGARY

Give that a buzz on the youtube and results will pop up for sure
    I heard many great things about it
    Peacefull people
    great vibes
    dancin under the hot hungarian sun all night long
    this festival is nothing like the commercial dance festivals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

How did that work out for you? Not a fan of psytrance (actually hate it) but I play the chill/experimental stages at some psy festivals around Europe and the buzz is always really cool. Nothing like anything you'd find in Ireland when it comes to beautiful crowds and very reasonable prices. The last time I played in Transylvania it was €1 for a beer and €4 for an evening meal. Great buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FuzzyCraic

old gregg wrote: »
    How did that work out for you? Not a fan of psytrance (actually hate it) but I play the chill/experimental stages at some psy festivals around Europe and the buzz is always really cool. Nothing like anything you'd find in Ireland when it comes to beautiful crowds and very reasonable prices. The last time I played in Transylvania it was €1 for a beer and €4 for an evening meal. Great buzz.

Hey man i didn t go. Not that i couldn t find someone to join me. It was that my brother became very ill and i had to go back to my hometown and support him and all that stuff.
    I heard from others that it was very great and peaceful meeting. Cheap nice hot social
    Loaded with Hippies, stoners, trancers etc all united in their similar believes that life is not about money but about one with nature and the others humans on it..
    I m starting to like this more and more
    Was it Transylvania calling where you were playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Sorry to hear about your brother and trusting all improved.

Yea I played the chill stage at Transylvania Calling in 2009 and 2011. And a few other similar events around Europe over the years including Midnight Sun Festival in Norway a few weeks ago. Love the buzz and friendliness of these festivals even if I have to avoid the psytrance stage :D

Advertisement