Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S3 mini unlock

Options
  • 19-06-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys :) Just wondering can anybody tell me where I can cheaply get my s3 mini unlocked, or free if possible. I'm not eligible to do it on vodafone :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Is the Galaxy S3 mini still worth buying? You can get it around 110 on O2 with upgrade discounts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

alga76 wrote: »
    Hi, i unlocked mine via this web: unlockcode4u.com it was recommended by a friend, and the price was very good as well as some other websites ask for at least €10 more, so it was good deal for me :-)

Stop promoting yourself ya cheeky b@stard! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

I want to move from vodafone to 48, this is my phone :-) any ideas?

beauf wrote: »
    Is the Galaxy S3 mini still worth buying? You can get it around 110 on O2 with upgrade discounts

No way. Reviews are not great for the mini - you are better off getting a used S3 on Adverts instead.

xLisaBx wrote: »
    I want to move from vodafone to 48, this is my phone :-) any ideas?

eBay is usually a good place to get unlock codes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The reviews I read ok, main issue is that it was expensive for a mid range phone but now its a lot cheaper. That said the trend plus is almost the same phone with a cheaper screen and its about €70. Anything about 100 and I might as well go for the MotoG. Kinda thing the samsung phones are better though.

Had a few dodge 2nd hand phones with odd issues. Kinda avoid them now.,

Sam Mac wrote: »
    eBay is usually a good place to get unlock codes.
    How do I know It will work?

How do I know It will work?

If it doesn't the seller will refund you. Simple as that. Never had any bother.

Sam Mac wrote: »
    If it doesn't the seller will refund you. Simple as that. Never had any bother.

Ok Thanks, have you any recommendations for sellers?

Ok Thanks, have you any recommendations for sellers?

Hard to recommend, I've used so many, just go with the best value.

• Advertisement
Advertisement