Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misguided Sizing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Anyone know if they come up small, large or just about right?

I am in love with this dress:

http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/119349/s/marcelina-neon-fishnet-palm-print-shift-dress/category/1376/

Im normally an 8 in most shops but the size guide for it is coming up a little small so I am not sure what size to get. I did buy something off them before that was a S/M which they say is a 10/12 and it was too big!

It depends, are you a small size 8 at all times or are you a size 8-10? I'm an 8 in most shops but sometimes buy a 10 for comfort and so things don't come up too short on me. If you're in between then is go for a 10 but if you're always an 8 in every shop then id go with the 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

thanks. Im an eight in most shops but I mainly just buy in penneys / h & M / new look. Im a 25/26 in jeans and the waist size for a size 8 on that website seems to be 24.75 which seems very small! Might have to break out measuring tape at home and see what size I come up as.

In terms of length I've the opposite problem - Im only 5'2" so I avoid buying anything online thats near knee lenth or maxi length as its likely to be too long on me and look wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

thanks. Im an eight in most shops but I mainly just buy in penneys / h & M / new look. Im a 25/26 in jeans and the waist size for a size 8 on that website seems to be 24.75 which seems very small! Might have to break out measuring tape at home and see what size I come up as.

In terms of length I've the opposite problem - Im only 5'2" so I avoid buying anything online thats near knee lenth or maxi length as its likely to be too long on me and look wrong!

In that case I would advise you go for the 8 as the ten would be too big on you. I ordered jeans in an 8 from them before and they fit perfectly and I'd usually be between an 8 and 10 for jeans so was worried they would be small but they were perfect. You've a small waist so def go for the 8.

Advertisement