Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S3 Screen Repair

Options
  • 19-06-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

There is one small crack, but the screen is totally useless - can't see anything but blackness even when the phone is on (if it even is on :pac: )

Was looking at Fonefix but not sure how they operate via post with payments etc and how reliable/trustworthy they are. I'm in Monaghan but am also in Cavan quite a bit if anyone knew of anywhere more local that I could trust to repair it for the same price or thereabouts?

Problem with Fonefix is they are asking for info that I can't access since I can't see the screen (not sure if I had a pin on it as I've not used it in about 2 months).

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    There is one small crack, but the screen is totally useless - can't see anything but blackness even when the phone is on (if it even is on :pac: )

Was looking at Fonefix but not sure how they operate via post with payments etc and how reliable/trustworthy they are. I'm in Monaghan but am also in Cavan quite a bit if anyone knew of anywhere more local that I could trust to repair it for the same price or thereabouts?

Problem with Fonefix is they are asking for info that I can't access since I can't see the screen (not sure if I had a pin on it as I've not used it in about 2 months).

Fonfix are grand, got them to fix my S4 and i had a pattern but couldnt remember it so told them that on the online comments and had no issue getting it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Fonfix are grand, got them to fix my S4 and i had a pattern but couldnt remember it so told them that on the online comments and had no issue getting it sorted.

Oh well that's something! I know I had one at some point, but I can't remember if I removed it or not :o
    They seem a good price considering how much the phone is worth, and I'm driven demented with this REALLY SLOW replacement :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well I have been recommending them since I got mine done as they are cheap and use proper parts to replace :) If you could do a day trip to them they would have it all ready in about 2-3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Well I have been recommending them since I got mine done as they are cheap and use proper parts to replace :) If you could do a day trip to them they would have it all ready in about 2-3 hours.

Be a bit of a trek to Dublin for it, I wouldn't mind waiting the few days via post once I knew they weren't going to do a runner with it :pac:

Ah youll be grand make sure its sent registered :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement