Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place for Lumia 1020

Options
  • 19-06-2014 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Anyone know the cheapest (and obviously a reliable) place to get a Lumia 1020? They're going for around £320 on Amazon but just wondering if anywhere is selling them cheaper?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Anyone know the cheapest (and obviously a reliable) place to get a Lumia 1020? They're going for around £320 on Amazon but just wondering if anywhere is selling them cheaper?

Cheers.

320 seems like a pretty good price. I doubt you'd get much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

Cheers.

Try www.adverts.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Not much help to you I know as they don't ship outside Sweden but there is a store here called El Giganten which is part of the Dixons group which is selling the 1020 this weekend for 2990 SEK which is about €327 I'd imagine they are not selling it below cost so it might be available elsewhere around that price. It's the second time that they have had it for that price in the last few months.

Have you checked the price at Dixons in the airport?

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Kevin Moran

Nokia Care in Galway are doing them sim free for €460

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

PaulieC wrote: »
    320 seems like a pretty good price. I doubt you'd get much cheaper.

Seems about as good as it will get.
    Also, about 380 for the yellow/white one.
    I'm thinking I might hold off until the release of the 930 to see of the likes of amazon drop the price of the 1020.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Down to £280 on Amazon.co.uk now and amazon is the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

ablelocks wrote: »
    Down to £280 on Amazon.co.uk now and amazon is the seller.

You have a link?
    Still showing as around 400 for me.

Edit: I see it now, I was searching for the yellow one. Looks like only the black is cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

it's reduced to £254 on tesco at the moment (black and yellow - SIM free) - absolute bargain. Use parcel motel for delivery.

Advertisement