Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearomiser leaking into mouth when I vape

Options
  • 19-06-2014 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

As title says. I've changed the coil today and still the same, it's like there's a juice plug in the atomiser but I've cleaned it out.. It's difficult to get a drag off it as well.. Anyone got any ideas? It's a bottom filled aspire ce4 I think

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It could well be the heat. Stick the clearo somewhere cool/cold and see if that helps.

On a hot day, keeping it in your pocket makes the juice too runny and it floods the coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BretCartiers

Not sure..You have already replaced the coil which was the only solution in my opinion..Heat could be another issue..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

You probably already have, but with the battery still attached, remove the tank and "whip" the coil/battery assembly towards the ground a few times.
    If the battery is low on power, I find liquid builds up in the coil head as it's not vaporised fast enough.

Advertisement