Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert cork college of commerce

Options
  • 19-06-2014 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

I'm thinking of repeating in September. What's it like. Are the teachers good. Is it a good place to repeat. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mariao94

I'm thinking of repeating in September. What's it like. Are the teachers good. Is it a good place to repeat. Thanks :)

Hi,
    I went to college of com last year to do the leaving cert. The teachers are excellent and all the staff are very nice and helpful. Unfortunately I dropped out due to sickness but I'll be repeating again this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭loveemmaxxxx

Mariao94 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I went to college of com last year to do the leaving cert. The teachers are excellent and all the staff are very nice and helpful. Unfortunately I dropped out due to sickness but I'll be repeating again this year :)

Cool. That's good to know that the teachers are good. :) do u have any tips about the interview. I'm really nervous. What subjects r u thinking of taking on. I might see u in September so. :)

Cool. That's good to know that the teachers are good. :) do u have any tips about the interview. I'm really nervous. What subjects r u thinking of taking on. I might see u in September so. :)

Ah don't be nervous theyr really nice. Just be yourself and show that you really want it :)
    I'm doing English, French, biology, chemistry, art , business and geography :D

Ah don't be nervous theyr really nice. Just be yourself and show that you really want it :)
    I'm doing English, French, biology, chemistry, art , business and geography :D

Hopefully it will go ok. I heard from someone else that they just discuss the subjects you will do. I'm hoping to do English, biology, art, home ec, geography and ag scienc. I never did ag science before though. Do u mind me asking what r the days like do we finish at 4. Is it like regular secondary school. :)

Hopefully it will go ok. I heard from someone else that they just discuss the subjects you will do. I'm hoping to do English, biology, art, home ec, geography and ag scienc. I never did ag science before though. Do u mind me asking what r the days like do we finish at 4. Is it like regular secondary school. :)

Ya iv never done business but they do the course in a year :) em Im pretty sure we finish at 4 except for Fridays where we finish at 2. It's not really like secondary school because they respect you and stuff :) just long hours unfortunately

• Advertisement

Ya iv never done business but they do the course in a year :) em Im pretty sure we finish at 4 except for Fridays where we finish at 2. It's not really like secondary school because they respect you and stuff :) just long hours unfortunately

I'm sorry I'm asking you 20 questions but do you know how much it will cost. Cause I was looking up Bruce and it came up to 5,000. Are the classes big also :)

I'm sorry I'm asking you 20 questions but do you know how much it will cost. Cause I was looking up Bruce and it came up to 5,000. Are the classes big also :)

Oh college if com is only about 300 euro .. I went to Bruce before it's a private school, not worth the hassle .. The class I was in was small but I think it depends :)

Oh college if com is only about 300 euro .. I went to Bruce before it's a private school, not worth the hassle .. The class I was in was small but I think it depends :)

Some difference. What do u hope to do next year. I need 450 for nursing. :) did u need to get new books like a new biology book or can you use the one you have, also do we have like 9 classes a day like school. Sorry for asking u so much questions :)

Some difference. What do u hope to do next year. I need 450 for nursing. :) did u need to get new books like a new biology book or can you use the one you have, also do we have like 9 classes a day like school. Sorry for asking u so much questions :)
    Your grand :) hoping to do biological and chemical science in ucc it's in the 400s aswell :O study study study haha em the classes are and hour long so I think it's like 6/7 classes a day :) you don't have a specific lunch tho you just get lunch whenever you have a free class it's actually grand :)

Your grand :) hoping to do biological and chemical science in ucc it's in the 400s aswell :O study study study haha em the classes are and hour long so I think it's like 6/7 classes a day :) you don't have a specific lunch tho you just get lunch whenever you have a free class it's actually grand :)

We will only be done in from study. But look it will be worth it in the end. I'm just sorry I didn't know what I wanted back then. I got 310 in leaving cert. I'm only just 19. Do we get lockers up there. The interviews are starting on the 14 from 9:30-12:30. I'm as nervous :)

• Advertisement

We will only be done in from study. But look it will be worth it in the end. I'm just sorry I didn't know what I wanted back then. I got 310 in leaving cert. I'm only just 19. Do we get lockers up there. The interviews are starting on the 14 from 9:30-12:30. I'm as nervous :)

I know the feeling! It will be worth it tho! How was your interview? Ya we can ask for lockers alright :)

I know the feeling! It will be worth it tho! How was your interview? Ya we can ask for lockers alright :)

Very good wbu! I just want to start leaving cert now. I got an offer for social care yesterday. But it's nursing I want. :) she told me that I will have minimum 3 hours break every day :) are you still doing the same subjects :)

I just got a letter to say I got in :)!

I just got a letter to say I got in :)!

Oh that's brilliant well done! Ju want to add me on Facebook or something so at least we'll know eachother when we go in :D my names Maria o Mahony my pic is just a pic of me

Oh that's brilliant well done! Ju want to add me on Facebook or something so at least we'll know eachother when we go in :D my names Maria o Mahony my pic is just a pic of me

Thanks. I added you my name is emma. :) I think I added the right one. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

PLEASE, can people think for a few minutes before giving personal details on the internet.

There is a Private Messaging option, please use it.

spurious wrote: »
    PLEASE, can people think for a few minutes before giving personal details on the internet.

There is a Private Messaging option, please use it.

I didn't know.. Only new to this thanks

Advertisement