Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse riding/livery in east cork

Options
  • 18-06-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all

I have just moved to dungorney nr midelton and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good riding school. Also when I do purchase a horse I will be wanting grazing or DIY livery. How much does this normally cost? Where is the most reasonably priced and how do I go about finding somewhere?

Thank you in advance for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Odelay

Try The Padocks near Midleton, they have super facilities and often have events there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 booblue

I go to Lucky Meadows Equestrian Centre, just outside of Watergrasshill. It's run by Sean Kelly. It's not that far by back roads from Dungourney, about 20 - 30mins drive. I get private horseriding lessons, and love it out there, ive progressed a lot in 2 years and it's good fun. I've made good friends, and it's a nice atmosphere. They offer DIY livery too, but are a little full at the moment, so you might want to check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 missclarins

Hi
    I
    Ride there now too, and I agree it's great Laura :)

Advertisement