Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

long length tshirts

Options
  • 17-06-2014 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hello wondering if any members here can recommend any brands/shops that do longer length tshirts? Am over 6ft 6inches tall majority of tshirts are not long enough want something that just looks normal not baggy. Any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Never used em but Google threw up this.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

mancity1 wrote: »
    Hello wondering if any members here can recommend any brands/shops that do longer length tshirts? Am over 6ft 6inches tall majority of tshirts are not long enough want something that just looks normal not baggy. Any help greatly appreciated

A lot of mens' outfitters/drapers will agree to order them in for you, if you ask them. They can usually show you the other stuff that they have in a particular brand and should be able to say if it can be ordered in a long size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

mancity1 wrote: »

I feel your pain. I am about 6'4 and have a long back and torso and am quite thin so the 'big and tall' stuff is not for me.
    Try this.
    http://www.tall.ie/

Here are their T Shirts
    http://www.tall.ie/tall-t-shirts/cat_32.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

A lot of mens' outfitters/drapers will agree to order them in for you, if you ask them. They can usually show you the other stuff that they have in a particular brand and should be able to say if it can be ordered in a long size.

I hadn't previously realised that this was for t-shirts, not shirts. Disregard the above.

Advertisement