Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil register question ?

Options
  • 17-06-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm getting married in march I have my venue picked but can anyone tell me can my local register verify the date we have planned so we can pay deposit on venue our app with register is not until September thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Give them a ring. The booking of the ceremony is a separate action to the intent to marry meeting. In the first phone call to them I booked a registrar to come to our venue and made the appointment for the intent to marry meeting. I did that in mid January of this year. Ceremony is in October and we had our meeting last week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

As above just ring them or email, ask for the date if tis free then score... Just incase price wise is any good tis €200 for the wedding fee itself for the paperwork and then I know we are being charged €225 for the register to come to the venue aswell.. Ours isn't till next year but wanted to get the date, they gave us an few options for times aswell so fingers crossed they will do the same for ye.. best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Thanks for the above is it Monday to Friday they hold ceremony as our venue is on a Monday I had phoned and given details she had said that date was free so should I phone tmr just to verify date before paying deposit on venue thanks for help

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep all civils are the weekdays hopefully it might change.. But yeaah Congrats to you/ye... Go put that deposit down once all confirmed happy days and happy planning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Milly33 wrote: »
    Yep all civils are the weekdays hopefully it might change.. But yeaah Congrats to you/ye... Go put that deposit down once all confirmed happy days and happy planning

Thanks milly 👠il keep posted on what's happenening tomorrow after the phonecall ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
Advertisement