Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

university offers 2014

Options
  • 17-06-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

god i cannot bear the waiting...... has anyone got an offers for their course yet? i'm waiting on social science. the longer i wait the more unsure i get.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 crazycatlady18

If it makes you feel any better - i have heard nothing myself. the silence is deafening

• Registered Users Posts: 43 merkal

it does make me feel better. i have this irrational fear that everyone has already received their offers and its all over and done with. now i just received an email a minute ago stating that they have reached a decision and i am 'eligible for a mature offer' so thats the first step. we will receive offer on july 3rd.

After receiving the same email I called UCC just to clarify, so yes this email does mean we will definitely be getting the offer on the 3rd of July thru CAO :) COngratulations Merkal!!!

After receiving the same email I called UCC just to clarify, so yes this email does mean we will definitely be getting the offer on the 3rd of July thru CAO :) COngratulations Merkal!!!

REALLY? REALLY?

Yes, the CAO is part of the formality of the process but the offer is there :D

• Advertisement

I'm afraid to start high fiving everyone .... but here's a virtual one to you crazycat!!! HIGH FIIIIVE!!!

High Five back at ya, but an awkward one where i have no sense of aim whatsoever and miss. Just like real life ;)

Advertisement