Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Army Reserve

Options
  • 17-06-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Is the Waterford Army pdf now based in the Kilkenny barracks does anyone know? I know the tests etc are being held there, but I am unsure if training has actually moved up there?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Doctor14

1moo345 wrote: »
    Is the Waterford Army pdf now based in the Kilkenny barracks does anyone know?

F Company, 3 Infantry Battalion are based in Waterford. According to military.ie their number is 056-7725603 but prob won't answer the phone.
    There is also an NSR unit down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

I know that used to be the case, but is it ALL conducted through Kilkenny now? Even that number is a Kilkenny number, so I think it may be , although they are still called as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Horusire

Yes

So it is in waterford? Thanks I as just wondering as my fitness test is in KK but I had applied for Waterford and I don't drive so it really won't work if it's all in KK.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

1moo345 wrote: »
    So it is in waterford? Thanks I as just wondering as my fitness test is in KK but I had applied for Waterford and I don't drive so it really won't work if it's all in KK.

Thanks

I reckon all your recruitment stages will be done outside of Waterford. They wouldn't have the facilities in Waterford.

• Advertisement

Ah ok that sounds good I am only concerned about the actual training as I don't drive. Thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Stephens barracks is just in the city, if you got a bus there you'd have no problems getting there :) you'r interview might be done in waterford as was mine for the nsr

Advertisement