Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New houses in Dundalk

Options
  • 17-06-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am moving to Dundalk and on the look out for a 4 bedroomed house. I would like to live a little outside the town and would be grateful if someone can point out some decent areas.

I like the look from Marlmount in Haggerstown but a friend has a house there and advised against it. The quality is supposed to be bad, (house sinking, cold etc) and from reading some previous posts here that appears to be the case. There is an estate across the road but it seems to be a little empty??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That other estate is a ghost estate and best avoided.

There are great houses in Knockbridge and elsewhere but you'd really need to go look at them yourself as your opinion and others may be very different. Powodzenia w poszukiwaniach.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

There's one new estate that has a district heating system, can't remember the name of it, but best avoided.

Advertisement