Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels/Pet Sitter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

dog241 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennels(cheap) or a pet sitter in Waterford? Thanks

Clashmore Boarding Kennels
    Ballycurrane
    Co. Waterford

Don't know price but its a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Inn the dog house.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ATTY

I found woofers to be good and a good price. I have used them a few times and always been happy.
    They have a website which I am not allowed post but their number is 087-6966660. You might not get an answer straight away so it's best to leave a message

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I know a lady in Tramore that does it, she looked after my dog for me and looks after my neighbours dog. My neighbour absolutely loves dogs and recommended her to us. I can PM you her number if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mark.Smith90

If you check out House My Dog online, the site allows you to pick the ideal pet sitter that is close to your area. I used them back in May and could not be happier with the service.

Hope it helps :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 BaroqueinWat38

Hi Mark
    Can you please give me your email me so I can ask you which sitter you used
    I am in Waterford city .

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

There's a lovely lady called Heather out by Jack Meades who has a proper bording kennels, I wouldn't send my dog anywhere else. The kennels are heated and clean and prices very reasonable, pm me if you would like her number.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

dog241 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good boarding kennels(cheap) or a pet sitter in Waterford? Thanks

Grantstown Kennels in where I leave our dog, and they are great. They are about five minutes drive from Ballygunner/Dunmore Road. A tenner a day.

You'll find them on the internet.

Advertisement