Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ectopic?

Options
  • 17-06-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hi,

this sounds very stupid i know!

I forgot to take my pill a while back and i took levonelle emergency contraceptive. i remember i had what i thought was two periods since i took that and i assumed it had worked but desite that i have pregnancy symptoms and i feel pregnant. i also look like im pregnant and im certain it is not ordinary weight gain. i ignored all of the symptos because i had a couple of periods (?) but now i have read about women who had so called periods all the way through a normal pregnancy! y question is is this really possible in a normal healthy pregnancy?

ive had a dragging pain on one side of my abdomen on and off for a month or more too.

i will do a test and maybe go to a doctor i ust want to know if anyone has ever heard of this happening?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Only way to put your mind at rest is to test. If its negative, do see your GP anyway about the pain.

You dont want something small and fixable to evolve into something more complicated. There are some hormonal conditions that can mimic early pregnancy /premenstrual symptoms but are treatable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

We really cannot give medical advice so please see your GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement