Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay with asos!?

Options
  • 17-06-2014 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I returned a giant bag of stuff to ASOS on the 5th June.. Worried as I haven't had confirmation of return yet..
    Is anyone else experiencing delays?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Same! Are you sure you put back in the piece of paper that says whether you want a refund or an exchange? Sometimes this can delay things. I emailed them and then it got sorted for me pretty quickly but i was bout 3 weeks waiting initially before I contacted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

anna080 wrote: »
    Same! Are you sure you put back in the piece of paper that says whether you want a refund or an exchange? Sometimes this can delay things. I emailed them and then it got sorted for me pretty quickly but i was bout 3 weeks waiting initially before I contacted them.

Crap, no I don't think so... Just filled out the 1-5 bits.. don't think I've ever filled out exchange/refund bit..

Oh no.. I had about €400 worth stuff in there!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

rustyzip wrote: »
    Crap, no I don't think so... Just filled out the 1-5 bits.. don't think I've ever filled out exchange/refund bit..

Oh no.. I had about €400 worth stuff in there!!!!!!!

Don't worry I did the same and forgot to fill that bit out. Just e mail them and give them your order number you should have it in your e mails with confirmation of order. Explain that you retuned the items a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them since; they will look into it for you. Usually if you forget to fill in that bit they just refund you anyway that's what they told me. Do you have proof of postage? I didn't but they did ask me for it but they were able to sort it out for me in the end anyway and I got refunded.

anna080 wrote: »
    Don't worry I did the same and forgot to fill that bit out. Just e mail them and give them your order number you should have it in your e mails with confirmation of order. Explain that you retuned the items a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them since; they will look into it for you. Usually if you forget to fill in that bit they just refund you anyway that's what they told me. Do you have proof of postage? I didn't but they did ask me for it but they were able to sort it out for me in the end anyway and I got refunded.

I sent by courier, myreturns.ie
    Have emailed them, just waiting on a response now.

Phew!
    Just got confirmation of returns this morn (on one order but seeing as the two were in the bag, hoping that the other one is on its way)

Bit peed off though.
    I bought approx €200 per order and there was a discount code.
    I only returned a few items of each order but they've discounted the entire discount (off total order) off my refund :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement