Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

question about the English proficiency test

• 16-06-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9 ✭✭✭ Carloskuzatko

Hello everybody.
    I am from Croatia and applied this year for a place at DIT to study engineering. I applied via the CAO and sent all my documentation many months ago. However, reading through the entry requirements at DIT I noticed they ask for either a computer based TOEFL or a paper one, mine being an Internet based TOEFL. After doing some reading I found out that the Computer based TOEFL is considered obsolete and no longer available. Does anybody have any information regarding this? Should I stay with my internet based TOEFL (which is currently one year old) or should I write a different exam?
    thanks for your time guys.

Carlos Kuzatko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭ Rasmus

Hello everybody.
    I am from Croatia and applied this year for a place at DIT to study engineering. I applied via the CAO and sent all my documentation many months ago. However, reading through the entry requirements at DIT I noticed they ask for either a computer based TOEFL or a paper one, mine being an Internet based TOEFL. After doing some reading I found out that the Computer based TOEFL is considered obsolete and no longer available. Does anybody have any information regarding this? Should I stay with my internet based TOEFL (which is currently one year old) or should I write a different exam?
    thanks for your time guys.

Carlos Kuzatko

It says the TOEIC is no longer acceptable, not the TOEFL.

Advertisement