Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about the English proficiency test

Options
  • 16-06-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello everybody.
    I am from Croatia and applied this year for a place at DIT to study engineering. I applied via the CAO and sent all my documentation many months ago. However, reading through the entry requirements at DIT I noticed they ask for either a computer based TOEFL or a paper one, mine being an Internet based TOEFL. After doing some reading I found out that the Computer based TOEFL is considered obsolete and no longer available. Does anybody have any information regarding this? Should I stay with my internet based TOEFL (which is currently one year old) or should I write a different exam?
    thanks for your time guys.

Carlos Kuzatko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Hello everybody.
    I am from Croatia and applied this year for a place at DIT to study engineering. I applied via the CAO and sent all my documentation many months ago. However, reading through the entry requirements at DIT I noticed they ask for either a computer based TOEFL or a paper one, mine being an Internet based TOEFL. After doing some reading I found out that the Computer based TOEFL is considered obsolete and no longer available. Does anybody have any information regarding this? Should I stay with my internet based TOEFL (which is currently one year old) or should I write a different exam?
    thanks for your time guys.

Carlos Kuzatko

It says the TOEIC is no longer acceptable, not the TOEFL.

Advertisement