Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc one m8 v s5

Options
  • 15-06-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Just wondering about the difference in memory between these two phones. I've read up on the differences in everything else but nobody has mentioned the memory. I currently have an samsung galaxy s4 and have an sd which does not and has not worked since I bought it last year. At the moment I only have about 6 or 7 applications as I have had to delete some to make space for text messages. I'm going to buy one of these phones this week just need to know more about the memory and any other advise you would like to give. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Theres already a few threads on this, The search facility is your friend :)

BTW, I think the M8 is a better phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Virtual

I have a Galaxy S4, so I wouldn't upgrade to a S5. They are virtually the same.
    If you are upgrading, do it to a HTC One M8.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I've had both and I would take the HTC One M8 over the S5 every time. The S5 was the most disappointing device I have used in quite some time.

The S5 feels bloated and slow in comparison to the M8, Touchwiz on the S5 looks old and can be a little confusing and the build wasn't as good either (although if you stick a case on it this won't make any difference).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I've been mulling over a replacement for my S3 for about a month now and I think the One M8 is the one for ne. Everybody seems to have nothing but good things to say about it.

Advertisement