Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking for roomates, planning to study in UCD

Options
  • 15-06-2014 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there :)
    I am a 18 years old girl planning to study in UCD in september ! I am easy going, clean and tidy. If you are interested in finding a place to live with me in september and + please message me !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JimReaper24

Hey I'm in the same situation, I'll be studying in Temple Bar this September, planning on moving up late August. It would really help to have someone to help find a place and whatnot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EmerMarie94

Hey I'm a 19 year old girl hoping to study in ucd in september too! I'm looking for people to look/live with as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ash123abc

Hey guys, my friend and I are looking for somewhere around UCD aswel. Shes in UCD, Im in DIT. It'd be cool if we could like search together or something? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement