Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke warm water from tank

Options
  • 15-06-2014 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have recently had a plumber install a new boiler and EPH contols T37.

I have a simple question I can't seem to find the answer to the manuals.
    My hot water cylinder is connected to zone one via a wired EPH WRP cylinder stat.

Should I see the cylinder temp showing up on my control panel, as I do not?
    The only ones that show up are the ones connected wirelessly (ZONE 2 + 3)
    The boiler fires up and the water is heated, but after 1.5 hours its still only lukewarm. Cylinder stat is set to 65 degrees so it should be much hotter!!

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Leaksireland

It's probably best to call the plumber as they have the best understanding of your system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

jusmeig wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have recently had a plumber install a new boiler and EPH contols T37.

I have a simple question I can't seem to find the answer to the manuals.
    My hot water cylinder is connected to zone one via a wired EPH WRP cylinder stat.

Should I see the cylinder temp showing up on my control panel, as I do not?
    The only ones that show up are the ones connected wirelessly (ZONE 2 + 3)
    The boiler fires up and the water is heated, but after 1.5 hours its still only lukewarm. Cylinder stat is set to 65 degrees so it should be much hotter!!

Many thanks[/QUOTE

I would install about 2 of them EPH controls packs a week.
    and I have come across a few faulty cylinder stats in my time that are closing the motorized valve when the water is only luke warm.
    The stat will need to be replaced I'd say.

you don't see the temperature on the programmer for the water with that type of stat it would have to be a RF stat and programmer.

Advertisement