Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there a filter in a Triton T90i?

Options
  • 14-06-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭

hi, just moved into a new rented house and the wet room has an old Triton T90i pumped shower 8.5kw pressure out of head a bit weak, descaled head then took cover off the T90i to look for water inlet limescale filter and to me it dont look like the T90i has a filter! - even searchihing for parts on the internet there dont appear to be a inlet filter part so did they fit one to this triton model? thanks. Andy.
    t90i.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

hi, just moved into a new rented house and the wet room has an old Triton T90i pumped shower 8.5kw pressure out of head a bit weak, descaled head then took cover off the T90i to look for water inlet limescale filter and to me it dont look like the T90i has a filter! - even searchihing for parts on the internet there dont appear to be a inlet filter part so did they fit one to this triton model? thanks. Andy.
    t90i.jpg

There is not a filter in the triton T90i shower. Point of interest. This shower is almost 20 years old. Triton stopped making parts for this model 8 years ago. The only part still available are the carbon brushes. If you google triton t90i carbon brushes you will find the only irish supplier left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

wow 20 years old thats getting on! - hope its still safe to use! :eek:

Advertisement