Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random sign in problems

Options
  • 14-06-2014 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭

As of yesterday, my phone is getting random sign in probs from Google.

I have a note3, and never had this problem before, but every now and again I get a warning symbol on top of the screen , when I click on it it tells me that google is having problems authenticating my password etc.

When I open, various google syncs seem to be causing probs (calender, contacts etc)

Asks for my sign in password, which I put in, then repeats process an hour later again.

I have signed in and out of google, and deleted my google acc from the phone and reinstalled it, prb still persists.

Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

As of yesterday, my phone is getting random sign in probs from Google.

I have a note3, and never had this problem before, but every now and again I get a warning symbol on top of the screen , when I click on it it tells me that google is having problems authenticating my password etc.

When I open, various google syncs seem to be causing probs (calender, contacts etc)

Asks for my sign in password, which I put in, then repeats process an hour later again.

I have signed in and out of google, and deleted my google acc from the phone and reinstalled it, prb still persists.

Anyone any suggestions?

same happened me last night. working fine since. If I remember correctly it happened before, they were having server problems.

Advertisement