Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good fungicide

Options
  • 14-06-2014 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Have a guelder rose plant (first pic) and Charles lilac joy shrubs(second) and both seem to be infected with some sort of fungus. Do you know what it is and in the case of the lilac the flowers seem dead even though it's mid June they flowered for a good while from may to now. Should I deadhead them?also can they survive. I put bordeux mixture on the plants leaves all of them but will that work or can I create a fungicide that kills rather than just preventing the spread. Will making my own copper sulphate work?does it kill all fungi? If so where can I get pure copper sulphate or the ingredients to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

Also is lime sulphur good to use and where can I get it

Advertisement