Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Revolution (Game)

Options
  • 14-06-2014 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

For those that haven't heard of it is a game for Android and iPhone you are the wrestler and you go through a career that has any number of outcomes some stories are brilliant that I have read.

Anybody playing it at the moment? I have no idea how to play it so any tips would be appreciated :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

The idea behind it is great find it very hard to play myself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I've downloaded it, and find the idea of it class. I find it easy to play - have ye all gone through the training?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I did I just find the whole grappling system very random

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I did the training and forgot everything within a minute so I'm starting a career now see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'm really addicted to this since I started playing it. It's some improvement over how this game used to play 12 months ago or so.

I find the in ring action to be class, as well as all the storylines that occur:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

just left GB Wrestling, was the television champion, undefeated now in 19 weeks. but at one stage had a win ratio of 43% and kept getting beaten up in tag team matches.

hopefully get signed to someone else now.

Advertisement