Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDF Documents - how?

Options
  • 12-06-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,860 ✭✭✭✭

How do I get PDF documents from a Mac onto a Nokia 720?

So far it won't allow them to be copied over using Bluetooth, nor if I connect the phone via a cable and use the Windows Phone app.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

Try pushing them through using OneDrive or drop box?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could just email them to yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 19,860 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Thanks for the suggestions.

Windows 8 disappoints again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

cnocbui wrote: »

Well if it was on windows 8 pc you just use file explorer to drag and drop/ copy and paste without using the app

• Registered Users Posts: 19,860 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Davy wrote: »
    Well if it was on windows 8 pc you just use file explorer to drag and drop/ copy and paste without using the app

Microsoft wrote the Mac app so there is not really any excuse why it is so bad and of very limited functionality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Does Windows 8 disappoint because your mac won't transfer files to your phone ? I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Just like iOS and Android, Windows 8 has its issues, no doubt. But its not the problem here.

Advertisement