Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift for a twin sister

Options
  • 12-06-2014 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have a twin sister and would like to get a gift for her.. largely symbolic (not for birthday etc), but just a little something..

Our birth stone is garnet, and I was half thinking of getting something like a garnet bracelet or necklace for her but was wondering what your opinions here would be on it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

MOD

Hi there OP,

I've moved your post to the appropriate forum

Lucy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I think it's a lovely idea, how about getting a piece with two garnet stones on it to represent both of you? A ring would also be an option, personally I think a ring is more wearable day to day than a necklace or bracelet and tends to be more of a symbol too.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭doubtfir3

I think it's a lovely idea, how about getting a piece with two garnet stones on it to represent both of you? A ring would also be an option, personally I think a ring is more wearable day to day than a necklace or bracelet and tends to be more of a symbol too.

Thanks - I thought about a ring but she doesn't wear them... I haven't seen too many bracelets either but actually prefer then to necklaces & think it might be more apppropriate.

I'll have a look around and see what I like!

Thanks

Advertisement