Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casual runners - wide feet, male

Options
  • 11-06-2014 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

I am male, 36 and mainly wear shoes. I want to get casual runners for the summer that I can wear with jeans or with shorts. I am not looking for athletic runners (I already have very good asics for that).
    I have looked around all of the sports shops, but the adidas, nike etc. casual runners have a very narrow fit and are really uncomfortable for me.
    I would like to spend ~€50 on these, but would go as far as €70.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My husband has wide feet and he wears Skechers.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭CarPark2

Thanks. Where does he buy them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There's a Skechers shop in Blanch, and probably elsewhere, and Schuh and Debenhams have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

+1 on the sketchers, my husband bought a pair of these http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_084010278943_-1, wears them with jeans/shorts the lot! They're super lightweight and comfy. Got them in the sketchers shop in liffey valley, there's also a shop in blanch and henry street, though I've found the Henry street shop have higher pricing. Debenhams, elverys, suchuh also all sell sketchers, though not the full range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Try new balance. They are really nice looking. Plus fairly comfortable. Avoid puma as they can be tiring to walk in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭CarPark2

Bought a pair of Skechers today in Schuh in Liffey valley. Thanks to everyone for advice.

Advertisement