Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMEI changed Galaxy s3

Options
  • 11-06-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi, I changed rom on the phone and like a bollox I didn't backup the efs folder, so now my sim is 0044 etc. And the serial is 000000. Also the ERI is unavailable. I tried everything but since its the international one with the exynos chip it can't connect to qualcomm tools and therefore I can't change the IMEI and serial back myself.

Does anyone know any shop or anyone here that has a box that can change my IMEI and serial back, I'd send it or go there, preferably somewhere near Cavan.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Try flash back to a stock Rom. See if that restores it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

This happened to me with my s3 recently. When I went through the thread on xda on the rom I'd installed I found there was a package to update the modem somewhere in the thread. I did that and it worked. See if you can update yours?

Advertisement