Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sambos Longford

Options
  • 11-06-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Was in Longford the other day and on way back to get the train to Dublin, dropped into Sambos for a bite to eat! Well-impressed! Great food, great price, great service and I think i fell in love with the waitress :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Yea, Sambos is great. Haven't been in there in a while tho. Before it was turned into a Subway then back to Sambos the Ham and Cheese deluxe on seeded bap was the business, Omnomnomnomnom! Not sure if its still on the menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Tuathanach

scudster wrote: »
    Yea, Sambos is great. Haven't been in there in a while tho. Before it was turned into a Subway then back to Sambos the Ham and Cheese deluxe on seeded bap was the business, Omnomnomnomnom! Not sure if its still on the menu.

I don't know about that particular one but the plates of hot food i saw going out were enormous (God, I'm starving right now!!!!)! Looked lovely though!

I made the mistake of just having a sandwich but it was massive club sandwhich, loads of salad and stuff with it! Well impressed. Staff top-notch, was almost tempted to write my number on one of the napkins for the waitress but that's another story ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Sambos is back? I used to live on pininis

Sambos is back? I used to live on pininis

Well, Sambos in Longford is! I just wish there was one where I lived :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Oooh so going there the weekend!!
    Maybe even tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Are you talking about the one beside the shopping centre or the one on Ballymahon st. beside Heitrichs butchers?

scudster wrote: »
    Are you talking about the one beside the shopping centre or the one on Ballymahon st. beside Heitrichs butchers?

The one I went to was the one on Ballymahon St. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bill1953

Famous it is. Look up the Youtube video JOE JOYCE CHALLENGED BY PADDY DOYLE. Sorry can't post the link as I am new.

Advertisement