Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with paddy power app

Options
  • 10-06-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Lads,

Anyone else unable to open the paddy power android app? This has only happened to me since yesterday. I've removed it and reinstalled it but no luck it just keeps trying to load.
    It's from the getjar site.

Any ideas?

Op - if this is more suitable somewhere else please move to where it should be - thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭huberto

Having exactly the same problem. Have you been in touch with customer services?

Also find tonight that there are no prices available for tomorrow's racing - wonder what that's about.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

No. Haven't had a chance to contact anyone. At the moment I've just used the mobile site.
    Will post back if i get in touch with someone from pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

huberto - I uninstalled the app and then went to m.paddypower.com through chrome. First page that opens gives you an android app option. I downloaded this, installed it and hey presto, back in business!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Both their app and their web page are consistently ****e. They should really get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭huberto

Was working again today, but I installed that new mobile app anyway. Mostly use Betfair in fact, but it's good to have all the options available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 LostDamo

Have same problem with their new World Cup iPhone app. Go to select certain markets and just crashes. Pain cos they have free bet offer if place 5 bets on it. Agree about their site being poor too, very clobbered & just awkward for trying to use

Advertisement