Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Fix For Gurgling - Aspire CE5-S & ET-S Clearo's

Options
  • 09-06-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

I'm a bit new to the whole vaping scene and I'm pretty sure old hands would know this but after looking through the internet I didn't see this suggestion shared so I thought it would be a good idea if it helped someone else .

I recently bought the Aspire CE5-S & ET-S Clearomisers , one of each and I found both of them after a short while would start gurgling . I'd take them apart and blow them out and dry them but it would start again shortly after .

I found that if I loosened them off a bit they stopped gurgling , unscrew them and tighten them fingertip tight , enough to stay in place and make contact , but no more than that . I started doing this about 3 days ago and haven't had a problem with gurgling since . I still get a bit of moisture build up with a taste of juice if it get near my lips but it is vapour after all so that is going to happen anyway but the annoying gurgling is gone .

Hope this helps someone else .

Advertisement