Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Francis Macmanus Competition results

Options
  • 09-06-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone have any ideas when the results for the RTE1 Francis Macmanus writing competition are out?

I'm assuming the shortlist winners would have been contacted by now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

sally365 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone have any ideas when the results for the RTE1 Francis Macmanus writing competition are out?

I'm assuming the shortlist winners would have been contacted by now.

Thanks.

The shortlist is on the rte rado1 website - just google francis macmanus award 2014 results -
    Needless to say I'm not on it :( - I reckon shortlistees would have found out before it went online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭redser7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Overlooked again this year.:(

Well done to all the shortlisted writers.

Does anybody know if this competition is running again this year? The only mention I can find on the RTE website is about last year's competition.

The competition is being run this year but with a different deadline. Entries have to be in by 1st May so not much notice but some of you might have something suitable.
    http://www.rte.ie/radio1/francis-macmanus-short-story/

• Advertisement
Advertisement