Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What is your favorite Friday the 13th movie?

• 09-06-2014 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

As is going to be Friday 13TH this Friday!

And also I have gotten day of work this Friday,

So that mean I Will be getting some popcorn and seeing Jason Killer number of people in the Friday 13th movies.

The best one for me was Friday 13th Part 3 and Part 4, 6, will be seeing those 3 on Friday for Sure.

I did enjoy Part 1, 2,5, Jason goes hell, Freddy VS Jason.

I did not like Friday 13TH Part 7 and 10 or Remake! at all

What is your favorite Friday the 13th movie? 5 votes

Friday the 13th (1980)
    0%
    Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
    0%
    Friday the 13th Part III (1982)
    0%
    Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
    20%
    Tindie 1 vote
    Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985)
    20%
    Tindie 1 vote
    Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)
    0%
    Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)
    40%
    TindieRory Gallagher 2 votes
    Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)
    0%
    Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993)
    0%
    Jason X (2002)
    0%
    Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
    0%
    Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
    20%
    spooky donkey 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Rory Gallagher

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)
    I voted 6 but it really is a tie between IV and VI for me.

VI was the last truly enjoyable F13,It recognized it's own campy style and ... parodied it to an extent.It can be good fun to watch and has a fair share of blood and violence to even things.

Now IV is chock-full of classic scenes,Such as Crispin Glover's hilarious dance scene and
    the ending where Tommy 'kills' Jason with the machete sliding up the face of our famed antagonist.

Jason X and VIII obtain none of the charm of those which proceed it,Both are pedantic and Jason X(Same criticism applies to Jason Goes To Hell)has a piss-poor concept with even worse execution.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
    wow I forgot that there were so many of them movies. And I think there is still more to come...
    the final final final chapter or something like that :)

Advertisement