Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stanley range enamel

Options
  • 09-06-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone ever had a problem with the black enamel on a new stanley range. The top hob is coated with a black enamel. It's two and a half years old and already the enamel is chipping away. On one corner it bubbled up and shattered. Also the cast Iron underneath is cracked. I called stanley and their response was that there's only a 1 year warranty with it. I burn turf only, surely it should last quite abit longer.
    Any advice welcomed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Stanley are not the company they used to be, mine cracked after 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 spudgobbler

robertxxx wrote: »
    Stanley are not the company they used to be, mine cracked after 2 months.

Isn't it terrible that they can't give a better warranty. I definitely will not be recommending stanley to anyone. That bloody thing cost over 4k and I havnt a leg to stand on.

For a company as big and popular as Stanley, it's just not good enough.

Advertisement