Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OL business tomorrow exam study help?

Options
  • 09-06-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

tomorrow i have my junior cert business exam and i have decided im going to drop to ordinary level as i have missed a lot of school this year due to being sick and i don't particularly like business as a subject anyway. Also im dropping it in 5th year so i think this is the best way forward for me.
    anyway...
    since i've been doing higher level all year i don't know much about the ordinary paper.. i know there is only one paper with section A&B as i got the exam papers two weeks ago. i like the paper but im just confused on what i should study for section A????? (i understand most of section B i think)

what is most likely to come up in section A? and if somebody could give me main chapters to study it would be a great help for me tonight

Advertisement