Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1m long Mains Power PC Cable (UK Plug to Kettle)

Options
  • 09-06-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

I need 1m long Mains Power PC Cable (UK Plug to Kettle) - 10 or maybe 20 of them. Where in Dublin is the best place to get them (discount for amount)? New only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

If your stuck www.powercity.ie does them for a fair enough price if you cant get them anywhere else. Unfortunately they only have 3 and 5 m ones at the moment. They are charging €5.95 for the 3m ones. Id say if you were getting a few they might do them for €5 each. Ive found powercity are usually prepared to haggle a bit.

Really though you will get them a lot chea0er online if not in a major rush

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

It is a little rush, but I already checked and didn't find anything much cheaper online to be honest. Something about 5euro on ebay was the cheapest. I presume it is all because price of copper in that cables what makes them all quite pricey wherever you buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

1 metre -

http://www.tvtrade.ie/power-cable.html

bought a few bits before - quick delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ForstalDave

+1 for the above i use them for work sometimes and i find them to be one of our better suppliers

Advertisement