Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia lumia 610 slow can i update it?

Options
  • 09-06-2014 5:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Its the 1st model that came out but gone a bit slow any ideas how to update it.only use it with WI fi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

Lumia's shouldn't be slow. My brother still uses a first generation WP7 HTC Trophy and it's as fast now as it ever was.

It might be worth looking at what apps you have installed? Maybe one is doing something it shouldn't.

Not sure if there are updates though, if there are then it would come up under settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Updating to 7.8 does slow down WP7 phones a bit but (eg. when launching some of the built in apps like maps or Zune music) it should still feel fast compared to other phones of the time (ie. Android phones).

Is there anything in particular you find slow?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Thanks for replies.
    The internet really say it might time out or crashes me back to main menu

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Could it be your internet connection (wifi?).

If certain websites crash the web browser (Internet Explorer), there isn't much you can do, unfortunately.

Advertisement