Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab 3

Options
  • 08-06-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have one. Went to use a couple of hours ago, battery dead. Plugged in and forgot about, just went back to it and no charge. Was charging fine last night, and USB cable and plug is currently charging up phone with no problems.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

I'm having exactly the same problem. Mine was bought in February and has never worked. Does the same thing. Samsung customer service is worse than useless. It has to be returned three times before a replacement will be considered! I was told by their staff over the phone that "as long as it is economical to repair it, that's what they'll do." In the mean time I have a product that can be used for a few days, then off again! As far as I can see, they charge it up an send it back to me. "Working within normal specifications" translation - rubbish. I would never buy another one.

Advertisement