Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding dress rental

Options
  • 08-06-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,
    I am not getting married for 2 years but am starting the planning now. I live in Canada but am getting married in Ireland and I dont want to buy a dress because I travel alot and will have nowhere to store it.
    Does anyone know where I can rent a dress or buy a second hand dress (300-500euro)? I hate shopping online so if you could suggest shops that sell/rent that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Are you looking for shops in Canada or Ireland that you can rent/purchase from?

I know there is an Oxfam bridal store in Dublin that sell second hand dresses, I have no idea about their prices though.

http://www.oxfamireland.org/bridal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I should be paying a trip soon to a friends uncles place in Kildare he does rentals I can let you know what they are like

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hoganhead

Im looking for a place in Ireland. Great I will check the Oxfam store out and Milly33 if you could let me know how that goes it would be great!!thanks for your help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Barnardos Bridal have a great stock of wedding dresses too. I've also heard good things about Smart Brides in Portlaoise.

Advertisement