Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've been offered a place in DFEi

Options
  • 08-06-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

The letter just said: "You've been offered a place on the following course..." and went on to list the steps I need to follow to enroll and everything. I was just wondering, does that mean I've been accepted unconditionally, or do I still need to get the 5 passes in my leaving? Because so far the exams have been a mixed bag and I'm worried I might have to drop to ordinary level in some of them this week. Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Congratulations.
    Your passes at OL will do unless otherwise stated by the college. In fact, some places will take you without the 5 passes if you have impressed them at interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sayitaintso

Okay. Thank you for your reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brasher

Yeah it's usually interview based. But if you're straight out of school then they might not have much else to go on. I'd say if you did a decent interview, you're in!

Advertisement