Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proxy server on xbmc

Options
  • 07-06-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how do you set up a proxey server on xbmc. I use hide my ass on my laptop and can do it through the settings in firefox but don't know how to use it on xbmc. Is it through settings and then set a static IP? I'm in Canada and want to watch the Irish TV and 4 od apps on xbmc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,007 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

System - Settings - System - Internet Access .... enable Use a Proxy and fill in the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Cheers john, when I use it on my laptop I use there program which connects automatically to a server from selected country. But on xbmc it asks for ip address and port number. Do you know how to get these of the hidemyass software. I used to use this page before I started paying for hidemyass but sometimes it doesnt have a uk or ireland server

http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/

Advertisement